I will get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

8:09 PM


This year, Halloween 2009, I have been busy teaching at a new school and spent little time on Gaston Ghoulish Goodies.
Although, I was invited to the Evil Dr. Goodwin's Halloween Party. I did spend time finding a wig and mixing white and black creme makeup by Mehron. I wanted Gray, and they were out. Mixed white with a small amount of black to create this eerie look. I did spray my skin with Mehron Barrier Spray before I applied the gray creme makeup...so it would not sweat away. Worked great. Here is the info. on the product. I even made my hands and arms gray too.
Barrier Spray™
Originally developed as an underbase for 3-D gelatin appliances to increase durability. This "wonder spray" also works to insulate sensitive skin from harsh adhesives; may be misted on top of finished powder makeup to set and preserve. Barrier SprayTM can be used under makeup to stop sweat or over makeup to set it after applying

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Halloween Pins/Pinterest